This progressive series is designed specifically for beginners. You will learn basic postures and breathing techniques that will help you to relieve stress, improve flexibility and strength and increase your sense of well-being.
Designed for Beginners
You don’t need to be flexible or have any previous yoga experience.
You can learn in-studio or from the comfort of your home.
You’ll be eased into yoga with gentle poses and modifications if needed
A progressive series made for beginners
You will learn basic postures and breathing techniques that will help to relieve stress, improve flexibility and strength, and increase your sense of well-being. You do not need to be flexible or have any previous experience with yoga in order to take this class. By the end of the course you will be well prepared to step into a yoga class of your choice with confidence.
What you will learn
in this Beginners Yoga Course
- How to practice yoga safely
- The importance of strength, stability, and body control
- Feel how developing strength builds confidence
- How to adapt postures to your abilities with modifications
- Different styles and approaches to practice yoga
- The importance of relaxation and calm breathing
- How yoga postures can be a meditation to focus the mind
- How to have fun practicing yoga!
Find out why so many students around the world practice yoga for its therapeutic and healing benefits by learning and experiencing it for yourself!